Collin Amputation knives
Collin Amputation knives are used for cutting away the flesh around and between the bones during the surgery’s removal of limbs. This knife blade is 16cm long with double-sided cutting and the handle is around 23cm long the long knife makes it ideal for making long cuts and tackling thick tissue. This is available in a hollow handle and also keeps it light-weighted.
Collin Amputation Knives – Surgical Instruments:
Akhyar Surgical Professionals, a manufacturer of Single Use Instruments (Disposable) and Reusable instruments, has successfully run the business with an exporting history since 2000. We are a manufacturer of High-Quality Healthcare Medical instruments; Single Use, Surgical, Dental, Diagnostic, Orthopedic Implants, Liposuction Cannulas, Veterinary Instruments, and Beauty Care Instruments, Collin Amputation knives
Our Mission – Best Quality
Doing business with Akhyar Surgical Professionals is hassle-free with a team of dedicated highly skilled employees in production, administration is responsible for the continuing success of the organization. Our ability to supply any instruments according to any international reference catalog makes us a unique service provider in the Surgical Instruments industry.
Following special services is available for all our customers
- We are putting Laser engraving on all instruments which more very elegant and looks good
- Packaging has been done as per international Standards which safe our instruments in any weather conditions
- Delivery is available all over the world at private or commercial addresses
- We are using all ways of delivery worldwide i.e.: DHL, UPS, FedEx, By Post, By Sea & by Normal Air Delivery
- We have Google Certified Shop
We follow all Internationals Standards
- ISO 9001: 2012 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 13485: 2016 Medical devices Quality management systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management system
- ASTM F899-09 Standard Specification for Wrought Stainless Steels for Surgical Instruments
- ASTM F1089-02 Standard Test Method for Corrosion of Surgical Instruments
- ASTM F1744-96 Standard Guide for Care and Handling of Stainless-Steel Surgical Instruments
- MDD 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive EU requirements for marking CE
Our Goal – Affordable Prices
Akhyar Surgical Professionals has become a reputed name in the Surgical/Medical Instruments industry with its high-quality products We offer over 100,000 medical products manufactured in the medical industry. Having served over 10,000 customers worldwide, ASP has the experience to provide the correct product to the right location at a very competitive price with a team of dedicated highly skilled employees in production, administration is responsible for the continuing success of the organization
Free Samples for Quality Evaluation:
We supply Free of cost samples for quality evaluation on request of potential buyers. We can produce samples/instruments as per the specs/drawings provided by the clients.
There are no reviews yet.