Scalpel Handle No 4
Scalpel Handle No 4 Large are intended to be used with surgical blades for tissue separation and other procedures that require a sharp surgical blade to puncture or cut. The scalpel handles No 8 holds the scalpel blade, and it is a small and highly sharp instrument used for surgery and anatomical dissection. A Scalpel may be single-use (disposable) or re-usable device
Surgical instruments include Gynecology, Urology, Bone Surgery, Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Cardiovascular, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, and General Surgery. Diagnostic Sets, Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Sets, Miller and Macintosh Laryngoscope Sets, Brass Otoscope, Scalpel handle No 4, Fiber Optic Mini Otoscopes, Ent Sets, Customized Diagnostic Instrument Sets, Scissors, Forceps, Retractors, Vaginal Speculums, Homeostatic Forceps, Bandage Scissors, Mayo Scissors
Tooth extracting forceps, Root Elevators, Periosteal elevators, Respirators, Bone Rongeur, Chisels, Gouges, Bone files, Bone curette, Mouth gags, Gum scissors, Probe/Scalars, Excavators, Explorers, Cutting instruments, Impression trays.
Hospital Hollow wares include Instrument boxes, Sterilizing Drums, Kidney trays, Sputum mugs, Measuring mugs, Gallipots, Washbasin, Lotion boxes, Bedpans, Urinals pots, Jar forceps, and Irrigators. Instruments Trays,
Orthopedic Implants and Instruments
Orthopaedic Implants include Screws; Cortical, Malleolar, Cancellous, Cannulated, Cortex, Schanz, Leg, Compression, Cancellous washers, Plates; DCP Broad, DCP Narrow, LC-DCP Narrow, DCP Mini, 1/3 Tubular, Semi Tubular, Micro, DHS, Condylar, Condylar Buttress, Casper, T Buttress, T Standard, L Buttress, Spoon, Amputation Saw, Orthopedic Hand Bone Drills, Bone Holding Clamps, Nose Pliers, Bone Levers, Chisels, Osteotomes, Gouges, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Cutting Forceps, halsted mosquito forceps.
Nail / Cuticle nippers/scissors, nail cutters, nail files, hairdressing scissors, pushers, comedones, eyebrow tweezers etc.
Includes Castrators, Hoof knives, Trocars, Bull Nose, Teat instruments, Halters, shears etc.
Our Mission is to create a new concept of market, the leadership of more than three decades, highly skilled and experienced craftsmen engaged in producing and serving quality Medical Instruments.We are serving humanity with high quality, safe and durable products.We will enhance this vision by giving our clients exceptional after-sales services and support. We will serve humanity by aiming to upgrade health care services and provide patients and doctors with the latest and highest medical services quality.
- High-quality surgical steel instrument
- Lower cost alternative to reprocessing reusable instruments
- Protects patients against cross infection risks
Our Manufacturing Process
We manufacture instruments in a highly Quality Control Environment and use most modern machines under the supervision of highly qualified professionals. We also have a fully equipped Quality Research Lab. to control the quality of instruments at each and every step.We are serving our Customers with our Quality Surgical Instruments as per international standards in compliance with
- ISO 9001: 2012 : Quality Management Systems
- ISO 13485: 2016: Medical devices Quality management systems
- ISO 14001:2015 : Environmental management system
- ASTM F899-09 : Standard Specification for Wrought Stainless Steels for Surgical Instruments
- ASTM F1089-02 : Standard Test Method for Corrosion of Surgical Instruments
- ASTM F1744-96 : Standard Guide for Care and Handling of Stainless-Steel Surgical Instruments
- MDD 93/42/EEC : Medical Devices Directive EU requirements for marking CE
- FDA Approved : Food and Drug Administration the USA
Best Prices Granted
Akhyar Surgical Professionals has become a reputed name in the Surgical Instruments industry with its high-quality products. ASP offers over 100,000 medical products manufactured in the medical industry. Having served over 10,000 customers worldwide, ASP has the experience to provide the correct product to the right location at a very competitive price.
Doing business with Akhyar Surgical Professionals is hassle-free with a team of dedicated, highly skilled employees in production; administration is responsible for the organization’s continuing success. Our ability to supply any instruments according to any international reference catalogue makes us a unique service provider in the Surgical Instruments industry.When you are buying our Surgical Instruments, you are not only buying quality but also getting our special services
- Long-term warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
- Immediate replacement for any instruments proves defect in material or workmanship
- Instruments Repair services
- Huge Surgical Instruments Stock at your demand
- Execute your own instruments design and Kits
- We are putting Laser engraving on all instruments, which more very elegant and looks good.
- Packaging of all instruments as per international Standards, which safe our tools form any weather conditions
- Delivery is available all over the world at private or commercial addresses.
- We are using all ways of delivery worldwide, i.e., DHL, UPS, FedEx, DDT, By Postal Post, By Sea and standard Air Delivery.
- We have Google Certified Shop.
Free Samples for Quality Evaluation
We supply Free of cost samples for quality evaluation on request of potential buyers. We can produce samples/instruments as per specs/drawings provided by the clients.