IRIS SuperCut Scissors – Straight Iris Scissors Iris Scissors Curved:
IRIS Super Cut Scissors have specially designed cutting surfaces – a combination of scissor and knife edges; they cut themselves forward with high precision right to the tip and provide maximum cutting power with minimal force and produce a perfect cut.
Fine sharp/sharp blades for cutting delicate tissue during plastic, hand, and minor vascular surgery.
IRIS Super Cut Scissors represent a truly remarkable advance in scissors technology. Using the finest surgical steel, the latest heat treating methods and master craftsmanship, the upper blade of the scissors grounded to a razor-sharp edge. This process creates scissors with an unprecedented smooth and effective cutting action.
The new STILLE coating process is a Chrome-free coating process which is not only more environmental friendly, but also improves the well-documented durability of STILLE SuperCut Scissors. It is based on a thin layer diamond-like-carbon proprietary technology, aiming to reduce discoloration, improve instrument durability and help to create a more sustainable environment and at the same time more resistant to wear and tough sterilization processes. STILLE SuperCut XE, XE as in Extended durability and Eco-efficiency.
Benefits of Super-Cut Scissors:
- Cut through soft and fibrous tissue without effort.
- Superb control permits precision in dissection.
- Less hand fatigue for the surgeon and less trauma for the patient.
- Retain sharpness longer than ordinary scissors.
- Ring handles are black-coated for easy identification.
- Fully autoclavable.• Backed by OrthoMed’s lifetime guarantee.
- Not recommended for fiberglass or plaster splints.
Surgeons who use our Super-Cut Scissors are convinced of their superior performance and won’t do without them on their surgical trays.
- One serrated and one sharp cutting blade allows a better grip and cut than traditional alternatives
- Sharp tips make the Scissors ideal for precise cutting of soft tissue, sutures, and wound dressings
- Available with straight or curved blades
- Black handles make the instrument distinct